JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Please Delete...

Got One thanks...

I am looking for a XDM 40 with OD lower and ST slide... I would prefer to trade my KAHR CW40 plus cash for one but may be interested in a straight cash deal if the price was right.... Let me know what you got...

Here is a pic of what I am looking for:

Last Edited:
thanks weebs... I could get one on gun broker also, wanting to find one within driving distance... prefer to touch it then buy it...

thanks weebs... I could get one on gun broker also, wanting to find one within driving distance... prefer to touch it then buy it...

No need to touch one first, you KNOW you want one! :D

Got mine from coctailer (back when they were cheaper and came with "extra" mags) and LOVE it!! :s0155:

I tried to get one through him first but he said he has not been able to get one either... seems the one I want is just hard to get right now... probably have to wait for the factory to make some more :s0131: :s0129: oh well just have to wait I suppose...

you know its just not nice to brag about stuff just cause you can... :D ok well i guess if the tables were turned i would do the same.... :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.