JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've been thinking of parting with the XDm for awhile, only because when I want to shoot some .45 I almost always reach for other guns in my collection. The Taurus I just bought off a friend to help him out financially but I'm not to keen on it.

The XDm is the duty sized 4.5" model, all black. I have the case, all the XDm gear, 4 magazines total, and a bore snake to go with it.

The Taurus is an early generation, bi tone, not a pro model. I have two magazines, one full of Hornady critical defense.

I'm interested in trades for other firearms. Examples, over under shotgun, Ruger #1, Marlin 1895 45/70, CZ75, non plastic Sig, 458 SOCOM, big bore revolvers, Browning hi power, nice 1911... IDK, just throw it out there, who knows. Not really interested in non firearm trades but if you've got something heavily slanted in my favor I'll at least consider it and be polite if I refuse.

Thanks for looking,
Bryan

As I'm not really looking to sell outright, I have not listed a cash price. If the trade you have to offer happens to be cash I guess you're welcome to offer it. As I said in my post above though, if it's not a firearm trade I'd hope it was rather in my favor.

Thanks,
Bryan

Here's a couple pics. I'll even throw in the magazines full of defensive ammo, probably a $20 value.
2015-04-11 18.53.29.jpg 2015-04-11 18.54.47.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Bryan

2015-04-11 18.53.29.jpg

2015-04-11 18.54.47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.