Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT OR XDm 4.5 45, Taurus PT111 Millennium.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by WillaminaOR, Mar 28, 2015.

1. WillaminaOR

WillaminaOR Near Willamina, OR Member

I've been thinking of parting with the XDm for awhile, only because when I want to shoot some .45 I almost always reach for other guns in my collection. The Taurus I just bought off a friend to help him out financially but I'm not to keen on it.

The XDm is the duty sized 4.5" model, all black. I have the case, all the XDm gear, 4 magazines total, and a bore snake to go with it.

The Taurus is an early generation, bi tone, not a pro model. I have two magazines, one full of Hornady critical defense.

I'm interested in trades for other firearms. Examples, over under shotgun, Ruger #1, Marlin 1895 45/70, CZ75, non plastic Sig, 458 SOCOM, big bore revolvers, Browning hi power, nice 1911... IDK, just throw it out there, who knows. Not really interested in non firearm trades but if you've got something heavily slanted in my favor I'll at least consider it and be polite if I refuse.

Thanks for looking,
    Bryan

2. packerfan503

packerfan503 sw pdx Member

Is there a cash price on the XDm?

3. WillaminaOR

As I'm not really looking to sell outright, I have not listed a cash price. If the trade you have to offer happens to be cash I guess you're welcome to offer it. As I said in my post above though, if it's not a firearm trade I'd hope it was rather in my favor.

Thanks,
    Bryan

packerfan503 likes this.
  4. Lars

Lars Clackamas Active Member

Could you post some pics?

5. WillaminaOR

Here's a couple pics. I'll even throw in the magazines full of defensive ammo, probably a $20 value.
    2015-04-11 18.53.29.jpg 2015-04-11 18.54.47.jpg

Thanks for looking,
    Bryan

2015-04-11 18.54.47.jpg

2015-04-11 18.53.29.jpg

2015-04-11 18.54.47.jpg

6. WillaminaOR

I don't know how but I may have attached the same picture twice, it's not an illusion. Also, I didn't list the IWB holster in the original trade post, it's a blackhawk cqc.

Bryan

7. WillaminaOR

Taurus is traded. Springfield is still available. Top trades considered would be a CZ, Sig, or big bore revolver.

Thanks,
    Bryan