Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

XDM 3.8 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by jefe, Jan 12, 2013.

1. jefe

jefe Portland Active Member

Up for trade is a Springfield XDM 3.8 9mm pistol. Comes with 3 19-round magazines, original XDM case w/XDM factory accessories. I've put about 120 rounds through the barrel, previous owner put about 800-1000 rounds.

I've had a CZ83 & a CZ82. I love the feel and look of those pistols, but the calibers (.380 & 9x18) were annoying. So, I'm looking for a CZ or a comparable, SA/DA, non-polymer handgun in 9mm. I'm not interested in starting a new caliber unless you're willing to trade ammo for ammo. I'm primarily looking for a straight pistol for pistol trade.

Cash offers will be ignored. After an extended period of time, if I cannot find a trade, I might eventually consider a cash offer--at which time I will update this post as "WTS".

2. fedster7

fedster7 beaverton Member

Pm sent

3. fred c. dobbs

fred c. dobbs salem Active Member

pardon, me for asking, what was so annoying about 380, been packing it for yours as a back - up, never failed me.

fred c. dobbs

4. fedster7

fedster7 beaverton Member

Mailbox full

5. jefe

jefe Portland Active Member

Mr. Dobbs, sorry if I offended you. I'm annoyed by the price of the .380 compared to 9mm (which is usually $2-3 more per box), and the lack of availability of the 9x18 round.

Traded. Thanks fedster7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.