JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is a Springfield XDM 3.8 9mm pistol. Comes with 3 19-round magazines, original XDM case w/XDM factory accessories. I've put about 120 rounds through the barrel, previous owner put about 800-1000 rounds.

I've had a CZ83 & a CZ82. I love the feel and look of those pistols, but the calibers (.380 & 9x18) were annoying. So, I'm looking for a CZ or a comparable, SA/DA, non-polymer handgun in 9mm. I'm not interested in starting a new caliber unless you're willing to trade ammo for ammo. I'm primarily looking for a straight pistol for pistol trade.

Cash offers will be ignored. After an extended period of time, if I cannot find a trade, I might eventually consider a cash offer--at which time I will update this post as "WTS".

Mr. Dobbs, sorry if I offended you. I'm annoyed by the price of the .380 compared to 9mm (which is usually $2-3 more per box), and the lack of availability of the 9x18 round.

Traded. Thanks fedster7.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.