JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is to see if anyone would be interested in an idea I have. I currently have an XDm 4.5 in 45acp but I want the 3.8 compact grip frame with my 4.5 inch slide. So my proposition is to swap my full size frame with a compact frame and the sell the brand new 3.8 slide with my previous full size frame. The slide, barrel and complete 3.8 upper would all be brand new and unfired with my 4.5 full size frame with approx 2500 flawless rounds through it. I would cut you a deal on the full size 3.8. Something like $100 less I would pay for it.

If anyone is interested out there please let me know. Or if anyone knows any reason this might not work also please let me know.

I have a 3.8 .45. I would never do the mix and match but I would trade you straight across. You could always use that 100 for a longer barrel?

Thanks but I'll have to pass. If I end up just going the 3.8 compact route, which I might, I'll sell mine and but one. Mine has trijicon HD night sights and a tungsten guide rod.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.