JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Traded away!

IMG_0794.JPG IMG_0799.JPG IMG_0797.JPG IMG_0796.JPG

Last Edited:
Looking to trade for something interesting. When it comes to 45's I prefer 1911's and this just can't seem to get into the rotation with me. If you want this, let me know what you've got.

Pistol with all the Springfield fixens, plus some extra mags. 5 magazines total.

Have a variety of trade interests. Pistol caliber rifles, lever action rifles, CZ pistols, interesting 1911's series 70, glock 29 gen4, sub 2000 glock 9mm, maybe a nice bolt action hunting rifle. AK? Possibly. Sig 220, 226, gen 4 glock 26, etc etc etc. surprise me!

The unicorn for me has been the 10mm CBOB.

I need to train with revolvers so Round butt wheel guns are also in play for me. A nice quality 357, 45 acp, or 44 I can carry would be awesome. 66, 686+, even a 625 would be on the list.

+or - cash depending on the deal. If you have something I really want it will be alot of cash. I am pretty fair and while I like to haggle I try to finish with a deal where everyone wins. Don't ask what I think it's worth, all that matters is what you think it's worth. we can go from there
I got this Ruger New Model Blackhawk 45
Looking to trade for something interesting. When it comes to 45's I prefer 1911's and this just can't seem to get into the rotation with me. If you want this, let me know what you've got.

Pistol with all the Springfield fixens, plus some extra mags. 5 magazines total.

Have a variety of trade interests. Pistol caliber rifles, lever action rifles, CZ pistols, interesting 1911's series 70, glock 29 gen4, sub 2000 glock 9mm, maybe a nice bolt action hunting rifle. AK? Possibly. Sig 220, 226, gen 4 glock 26, etc etc etc. surprise me!

I need to train with revolvers so Round butt wheel guns are also in play for me. A nice quality 357, 45 acp, or 44 I can carry would be awesome. 66, 686+, even a 625 would be on the list.

+or - cash depending on the deal. If you have something I really want it will be alot of cash. I am pretty fair and while I like to haggle I try to finish with a deal where everyone wins. Don't ask what I think it's worth, all that matters is what you think it's worth. we can go from there.

View attachment 313928 View attachment 313929 View attachment 313930 View attachment 313931

+or - cash depending on the deal. If you have something I really want it will be alot of cash. I am pretty fair and while I like to haggle I try to finish with a deal where everyone wins. Don't ask what I think it's worth, all that matters is what you think it's worth. we can go from there.

View attachment 313928 View attachment 313929 View attachment 313930 View attachment 313931

I have this Ruger New Model Blackhawk .45 that I would like to part ways with. My hands are not the biggest so it's pretty big for me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.