JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This was my first carry gun, I have since switched over the the dark side (glock) and do not ever shoot this any more.

I have "customized" this gun quite a bit, here are the mods
-cut grip down to XD SC size, so the grip is like an XD9SC however it have the full lenght barrel of a Service
-added a Powder River Trigger kit with over travel stop
-shaved the slide lock leaver to reduce its overall size, also shaved the frame to remove the nub that was on it below the original slide lock leaver
-rounded the take down leaver so it would not rub on my hand during long shooting days
-filled in the hole for the pin on the rear for the grip safety, again on long shooting days it would wear a hole in my hand.

The kit includes what you see in the pictures plus I think I have the original case and contents

-XD9
- 4 compact 13 round mags with pearce extensions
-used CrossBreed HorseHide Super Tuck

I have a lot of round thought this gun, guessing 5K is a good guess, so it is not new. but it is proven. I had some troubles with it not locking the slide back on empty, that is the reason I shaved the slide lock my hand was hitting it, once that was done it was flawless,

Will consider trades for any thing Glock....

SOLD

Jim

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.