JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need some input from Cross Breed and XD Sub owners. I have owned this combo for about a year now but just recently took my CCW class and started wearing around the house to break it in and get used to wearing it. I am wearing it in the approximate 4 o'clock position, this position make it very uncomfortable when seated. What positions would you recommend, or adjustments to your holster. Thank you for your help!

OC

P.S. pictures would be awesome too.

Like the others have already stated, 3:00 would probably be more comfortable for seated positions, especially if for longer periods. I have worn them from 3 - 5:00, slightly behind the hip seems to be the most natural for reach, comfort, and concealment. Then again, we're all shaped differently, so move it around until it feels right for you.;)

It think it's going to be a person comfort thing. I wear my XD(m) full size .45 at 4 O'clock and have no comport issues sitting in anything, including my Land Rover (which does not have the biggest seats imaginable).

I have an Uncle Mikes in-pants (IWB) holster though, so that may make a difference. Is your crossbreed IWB or OWB?

It's an IWB, I think I need to adjust the clip on the front so that the handle is pointed up a little more. Sitting the way it came with both clips in the top hole the handle goes back too far and hits the back rest of a chair before my back does. I'll try somemore tomorrow. Thanks again for the tips.

I was curious about the supertuck. I've never tried on myself but it looks huge and uncomfortable. I have a pro carry lt I use for my sccy cpx2 and it never bothers me it's so much smaller.

Maybe bigger pants? Had the same problem when I first started carrying. Then I tried pants that were an inch or two bigger on the waist. Problems went away.

Sent from my Typewriter using my Fingers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads