JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Springfield XD .45 Tactical: $30

Right hand Safariland duty/combat retention holster with belt slot mount, it releases by thumbing the hood forward then pressing the black tab down, this happens naturally while swiping the thumb back towards your firing grip. I think they call this a level III retention which many departments require. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg It's in great condition never used for duty or anything just around the house or at the range, it's great to have a good retention holster for ATV carry or mowing the lawn too.

This fits the Springfield XD .45 Tactical 5" barrel, I used it for my XD .45 service model with the 4" barrel and was planning on getting the 5" but went a different direction.

I don't know if this will work with 9mm/40s&w or the XDM variety so you'll have to do research on that.

Trade:
reloading supplies

Factory ammo: .22, 9mm, .40s&w, .45 acp, .38 special, .357 magnum, 12 gauge, 5.56

Holsters/accessories for
Glock 21
Hk USP 45
J frame s&w 642
Hk p2000 / Hk45c

Rifle sling for AR15

Magpul carbine foregrip

Firearm related books

Backpacking backpack

Interesting in a lot, let me know

Oregon city/milwaukie area

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top