JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for Tip. Yah not really interested in going all the way down there just to have to go through all the FFL mumbo to get it up here. I would snatch it up in a heart beat at that price tho. I originally got mine in 2008 and paid $500. I think they have gone up a bit in the last few years so I think $550 is a good price. Especially since they are going for that or more used on here. If you decide to get one, I do not think you will be sorry. I have since went to the XDm .40 but i just didnt like that, couldn't get use to shooting it. Always pulled to the left and could never get it corrected so i got rid of it. I think it was the new shape just didnt fit me. Now i want the original XD back.

I agree with you, the xdm was an ergonomic step backwards IMO. My xd9 fits like a glove. I sat and fondled an XDs yesterday for almost an hour, but I just couldn't "pull the trigger" and shell out the dough... Decided that the compact xd45 was a better option for me. Keith's sporting goods in Gresham gets them in regularly for $519, if that makes it worth the ffl transfer hassle. They didn't have any in yesterday though :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.