XD .45 Compact.

OP
O
Reactions
Thanks for Tip. Yah not really interested in going all the way down there just to have to go through all the FFL mumbo to get it up here. I would snatch it up in a heart beat at that price tho. I originally got mine in 2008 and paid $500. I think they have gone up a bit in the last few years so I think $550 is a good price. Especially since they are going for that or more used on here. If you decide to get one, I do not think you will be sorry. I have since went to the XDm .40 but i just didnt like that, couldn't get use to shooting it. Always pulled to the left and could never get it corrected so i got rid of it. I think it was the new shape just didnt fit me. Now i want the original XD back.

Reactions
I agree with you, the xdm was an ergonomic step backwards IMO. My xd9 fits like a glove. I sat and fondled an XDs yesterday for almost an hour, but I just couldn't "pull the trigger" and shell out the dough... Decided that the compact xd45 was a better option for me. Keith's sporting goods in Gresham gets them in regularly for $519, if that makes it worth the ffl transfer hassle. They didn't have any in yesterday though :)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom