JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
40SW compact XD. Box, papers, fired case. Two magazines, one short other extended, holster/mag holster/loader as part of the Springfield XD package. Round count not known precisely, but purchased from original owner who claimed only a magazine or two through it (I would round that off to a box of 50).

Asking $430 cash, with ODL and preferably CCW card. Disinclined to drive, as we all are at $4 a gallon [political statement redacted here by author], but we can work something out most likely. Even between here and Portland (I am in Albany), shipping is probably cheaper than driving. Again, we can work something out.

OK, trades accepted. 45 and 9mm are of interest, but the names Ultegra and Campy and similar others get my attention (that would be bicycle stuff...). I am trying to find a compact 9mm or .38/.357. Adjustments can be made with $$ either way if needed.

Thanks for your interest!

Also have 150 rounds of lead handloads, $30 with the gun.

Last Edited:
Pics of the above pistol and all the goodies. Apparently I'm not expert in getting photos on this site, but just click on the attachment and the photo is there.

Albany. I will see if I can redo the pics. Frankly, the pics don't provide much more info than the Springfield site, but I will work on getting them loaded differently.

I did a left click/properties/file location/select and copy the location, then used the "Insert image" icon in the reply box here. Hope this helps. Clicking on the pic makes it bigger.

LastImport-5.jpg

LastImport-5.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.