JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an XD .40 Subcompact for sale. It's Black and comes with the following.

XD Gear Holster
XD Gear Mag Pouch
4 9 round mags with pierce grip extensions
1 12 round mag with extension sleeve
Carrying Case
Ameriglo Night Sights (green front, yellow rear)
Insight Technologies XML flashlight. (This is the one that says Springfield Armory on it)
Pachmayr slip on grip
Extended Mag Release (not currently installed but included)

This gun has probably 500 rounds through it. Its in great condition. It has been cleaned after every time it was fired.

Asking $600 for the whole package, or best offer. Will sell face to face in the Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR area. Oregon Sales will have to go through FFL or whatever needs to happen to make it legal.

I would consider selling a few of the 9 round mags, and the XML light seperately.

I also have various fmj and jhp .40 ammo that I will sell for what I paid for it, which is fairly cheap since it was purchased about 2 years ago.

XD-1.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

To sell to an OR resident you will need to go through an FFL, due to Federal Law no FTF out of state.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

It's a great shooter, very accurate for a duty type pistol. I have used it for Concealed Carry in the past. I use a Seecamp for pocket carry now though, and have some other full size handguns if I carry in a belt holster.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.