JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is quite a negative report from a buyer of this gun at Evan Marshal's messageboard, www.StoppingPower.net . It is an excellent board with "enforced politeness," populated by real coppers and agents who speak with authority from experience. You need to apply to join, but it is free, and quite sociable if you don't mind a little religious overtone. TONS of useful information, and searchable if you go by one forum at a time...................elsullo :s0155:

Last Edited:
Admittedly I'd say a story like that is a bit disconcerting, but at the very least the company stood behind it's product and made it right...eventually. That was the first mention I've seen of those issues but elsewhere I've heard nothing but positive reviews. Either way thanks for the link to those forums...I was not familiar with them and they have some good info.

I own one in 2 calibers and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever.I also have a friend who has put 2000 .223 rounds through his with no cleaning and yep still runs just fine.You just have to remember EVERY gun manufacturer has lemons slip through the cracks.Its how they handle it that makes them good or not.

It's an awesome gun that you will love. I had one for the last year and really liked everything about it, but the length of pull for me was to long.

I sold it a couple weeks ago and am already thinking about getting another one later this year.

Remember for every negative report you will read there are a ton of happy owners who are enjoying there guns and not posting it on the internet. It seems like the one or two people who end up with a lemon will forever bad mouth the gun or the company, even good companies put out guns with problems at times.

I love mine... thanks again steve :) I will be shooting it again on sunday, I have owned numerous AR platform rifles and have worked in the firearms industry for a few years, and think this is one of the best designs out there. A buddy of mine got a lemon from them... a couple of years ago they had a couple of empolyees that were pretty much building bad rifles and they have since then gotten rid of them. But if you want to know about their customer service they gave my buddy a check for full MSRP for his rifle (more than he paid!), and admitted it was a lemon... They are a great company to deal with that makes a great gun.... if you are seriously thinking about buying one and want to shoot one first, you are more than welcome to join me at the range and shoot mine before you decide.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top