JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD I would like to free up some cash for some projects so up on the chopping block is my Robarm XCR in 762x39 with three brand new mags. Its got the new trigger which is great and the new gas system. The barrel is brand new though i swapped it for my old 556 bbl i had so the rest of the internals have a few hundred rounds through them. Everything looks as new except the normal wear marks in the normal places. Troy rail covers and Magpul VFG included. If your looking for more info shoot me a PM. I've also received a bbl trade offer so If you'd like a used 556 barrel and eotech let me know if thats better for you and if that seller hasn't traded it off I can to a swap with him then sell to you. $1600 or reasonable offers on trades etc. SOLD

XCR1.jpg
xcr2.jpg
xcr3.jpg

Last Edited:
Please quit using the search function, or at the very least when you see an ad that's 1-5 years old send the person a PM instead of pulling up dead threads.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top