JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good evening, I am selling an excellent Xbox one 500GB with 2 controllers Grand Theft Auto V, Thief, all cords, headset and all original boxes. This console has rarely been played and is flawless in operation and cosmetics, mostly used to watch netflix! Dropped the price several times, priced to move at SOLD

I also have a couple Ipods, both are 32GB and function flawlessly. So without furthur ado!

-5th Generation grey 32GB Apple Ipod Touch in great shape,functions flawlessly, comes with a cord (I will include the extra usb power adapter I have) that is pretty wonky at times but a new one can be had for $5 at marshalls. $150 for it.

-4th Generation white 32GB Apple Ipod Touch in good shape, functions flawlessly, comes with cord. Sold!

- 8gb ipod touch that works well except the lock button only works when it wants to, comes with an Ihome system that you can use as a clock, radio, and charging station for it. Everything works very well, $70 for all of it.

Please do not hesitate to message me with questions.

Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

00t0t_GH7SAVhouD_600x450.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top