JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Auto Ordnance (Thompson as in Thompson Machine Guns) was purchased by Kahr Arms, who now manufactures these. I cannot say with certainty that the frames are US made. This particular pistol (which is looks very nice, by the way), if it is stamped NY, is likely one from prior to Kahr's purchasing AO; Kahr's pistols are stamped MA. I think that Numrich was making these before Kahr bought AO. I think you can get more specifics from Kahr here:
Auto-Ordnance | Original manufacturer of the world famous "Tommy Gun"

Hope this helps, and no thread-crapping intended...

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Auto Ordnance (Thompson as in Thompson Machine Guns) was purchased by Kahr Arms, who now manufactures these. I cannot say with certainty that the frames are US made. This particular pistol (which is looks very nice, by the way), if it is stamped NY, is likely one from prior to Kahr's purchasing AO; Kahr's pistols are stamped MA. I think that Numrich was making these before Kahr bought AO. I think you can get more specifics from Kahr here:
Auto-Ordnance | Original manufacturer of the world famous "Tommy Gun"

Hope this helps, and no thread-crapping intended...

I have no idea about the location of manufacture for AO pistols... but Kahr may simply own and distrubute the guns, but have no part in manufacturing. Just as CZ took over Dan Wesson... they own and handle distribution of the guns, but have nothing to do with their manufacture... Dan Wesson is a sole enitity in that sense.

Hey i have a Universal M1 Carbine which looks in very good condition not many rounds have been fired through it and is very accurate also have 5 30 round mags and 1 15 round mag and a manual to go with it would like to trade if you are interested. I live in Molalla, or.

Wayne

Universal M1.jpg

Universal M1.jpg(4).jpg

Universal M1.jpg(2).jpg

Universal M1.jpg(3).jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top