JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Believe whatever you wish. I did not ask him to send it to me. I said I would take it if it he shipped it. I never mentioned to whom he should ship it, and of course that would be my FFL dealer.

I have succesfully made at least four or five transactions on this site involving shipping through an FFL dealer, so if you really want to be a worry-wart, just check my posts and see what other deals I have conducted here.....legally. ;)

Rockcrawler has a point, we have a policy of not allowing talk of interstate transfers that don't involve a FFL and by your own post you did not mention using an FFL so Rockcrawlers post is within the rules to call you on it. Please specify the use of an FFL in the future when making posts such as these.

Thank you.

I'm thinking that most of this thread turned into something that could have been addressed via PM. But thats just my opinion. As a former FFL, I'm aware of the hassles a border and /or shipping can cause which is why I specified that I preferred a FTF transaction. Thanks, Otony, for your interest, and thanks to Rockcrawler for stepping up to make sure we stay outa the pokey!:)

BTW the gun is SPF. I'll close the ad when the deal completes. If anyone is interested in keeping their hat in the ring in case the deal falls thru, please let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top