JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have their Christmas tree up yet? Are their any firearms or related packages under it?

We put ours up today. The only firearm under it is the Taurus LCP I bought for a friend...and the ammo my son is giving him for it (three boxes of range ammo and two boxes of CC ammo).

No new firearms for me yet. :(

tree.jpg

D'oh, no tree up yet, 'cept the foot-high LED tree my wife n' I have had for years... we got the keys/bought this house EXACTLY 1 year ago today WOO! So we had a live tree last year that we could plant in the yard, but had no furniture yet. It's a tiny house, so it's gonna be the mini tree this year since we now have furniture :D I could've done without furniture, so there'd have been room & budget for a big and well-stocked gun safe... we coulda built a couch out of ammo crates and stuff...

My wife had wanted a shotgun for Christmas this year--YAY!-- but we're being all grown-up and fiscally responsible (pssht! feh! boo!), so she's changed her mind.
GETTING BACK TO TOPIC :rolleyes: -- she IS gonna get a Red Ryder BB gun, but it'll have to hang in her stocking :s0114: And I'm getting membership to JCGC. Life is gooooooooooood :s0155:

...and PlayboyPenguin, I'll be excited to hear how your gift TCP works out for your friend! I'm desperately looking for an excuse to buy one myself... (rubbing hands in a gleefully evil manner, awaiting a tax return in a couple months...) Hey, why don't we have an emoticon for that??

Just got the tree up and lit last night......well, my wife did. Will start on ornaments tomorrow night. My wife goes all out on Christmas decorating which is a good thing, because if you left it to me it wouldn't happen. :s0114: Hoping to find an Aimpoint Micro T1 w/LaRue mount under the tree this year. Hope, hope, hope. ;) Wife isn't into guns so got her a really nice Jenome sewing machine for her quilting and other projects.

No tree in my house. Maybe some lights on the philodendron...

Probably no gun related gear unless I buy it for myself. The family doesn't seem to get my interest in firearms, so I don't expect much. Hope to find a copy of "The Expendables" under some tree somewhere though. That's gun-related...

That's not a tree..... that's an evil plastic facsimile

I had a silver aluminum tree as a child so I prefer them now. Plus, this way I can say I celebrated christmas and did not have to harm a living organism...unless you count the two or three Chinese child laborers that succumbed to poisonous fumes during the manufacturing process (which I don't.) :p

No tree yet but the wife was thinking of a Charlie Brown. If that doesn't work, I guess i'll be finding my 28" 30 cal heavy barrel with a brake on the end and a Millett LRS scope under the fake Ficus plant come christmas day (probably sooner

i have a dummy 25mm round which adorns the top of the tree each year, and some Santas made of 12 gauge shells. i'll post a pic once its up.

No tree up yet, and probably no new guns under it this year. Had my 870 as a gift to myself last christmas, but this year saving as much money as possible to get stuff for the new baby.

No tree yet that goes up after my birthday.
Doubtful of any new toys under there. Maybe I'll wrap my current inventory and give them to myself so I feel special. I could really care less what's under there as long as the kids get what they need. We are selective on what gifts we do at our place because we avoid the materialistic and give from the heart.

Not much under the tree for me, but my mail route is generous to me this time of year. Last year after buying 2 fifths of Crown, (one for my mailman and one for the guy who does my route on my day off), I was able to gift myself a Ruger LCR. This year we will see how it goes.

Merry Christmas

No tree yet, but i've got a pretty good pile of ammo in the corner from my buddy to both of us (he's in afganiland for now).

I wish your buddy a safe holiday season and rest of his vacation from the "real world" it can be lonely for some:(.

No tree up yet, but next week it will be! looking forward to what Santa may bring! guns and ammo, even if it is the magazine, would thrill me to death, but probably a scope or bi pod or something cool like that.
If it is the magazine, hopefully it's the swimsuit edition;)

Ahh no tree but I do remember one year my mother decided to make a "traditional tree" My brother and I were tasked with shelling walnuts and gluing the shells back together and then painting them. We groused and whined a little about the tedious work...but knowing that Christmas was coming we bent to the task and got it done. Then Christmas morning my brother and I found two spanking new Remington Nylon 66 .22cal rifles under the tree. After the rest of the presents were opened my dad hauled the tree out back and we got to shoot the walnut shells off the tree. Best Christmas ever!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top