JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

X-Five or Q5 SF - Which would you buy?

• Sig p320 Legion X-Five

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Walther Q5 Match SF

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
X5 cause I own one and I'm biased. It's my daily carry gun so I'm a fan for sure.

D0635A16-0ECF-49A7-8183-7EBED6C34387.jpeg

Last Edited:
For what purpose, though? Anything legion, I'm thinking fighting gun. The Q5, I'm thinking competition. Or just a fun toy? Walther has their triggers down to a science

In that case I vote for an Audi 😆
Funny we looked at a used q5 the other day. Need to replace our Audi wagon that was totalled. I'm afraid of the newer bmws in terms of reliability but have only owned old beemers so only going on others experiences. Trying to talk my wife into buying a used s5 coupe v8 with manual tranny. "A bridge too far" to get her to drive a stick shift though. Damn those are nice engines though.

I'm a Walther guy but the sig x5 legion ain't no joke. Plus you get the fire control group thing.
Then it's time for grown up legos
My son has the legion and it's a great pistol

Funny we looked at a used q5 the other day. Need to replace our Audi wagon that was totalled. I'm afraid of the newer bmws in terms of reliability but have only owned old beemers so only going on others experiences. Trying to talk my wife into buying a used s5 coupe v8 with manual tranny. "A bridge too far" to get her to drive a stick shift though. Damn those are nice engines though.
Youve owned a BMW and you would own one again? Wow.

I have a Q5 Match(polymer) and got it because I already had a standard PPQ and had mags and holsters. The X5 Legion also hadn't come out yet at that time. The Q5 is just fine and I like it. At this point there is a lot more aftermarket support than there used to be. However, if I was starting from scratch I would get the X5 Legion for sure. I shot a friends and I think it is better than the Q5. To me the X5 has recoil that is easier to manage. Mags and holsters are also much easier to get. Good aftermarket support also. I personally prefer the X5 over the Q5.

Hard choice - I went Q5 because of the similarity to the PDP which is an amazing working gun. The Legion is neck and neck though - I have not yet owned a P320 and that's what tipped the scales to the Walther. Gotta say the Sig X series ergos are very nice too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top