JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've got a basically new XBox, 4 controllers, 2 extensions, 1 memory card and several games. The controllers are not man-handled, they are in excellent shape as well.

2 of the controller plugs have the LEDs in them, one glows blue, one glows green.

The Xbox is "delicately" cared for, so it has maybe 20 hrs of play time on it.

We played it when friends came over, but that's about it. Never connected to XBox Live, so it has that still...

If you're interested let me know

Last Edited:
I've got a basically new XBox, 4 controllers, 2 extensions, 1 memory card and several games. The controllers are not man-handled, they are in excellent shape as well.

2 of the controller plugs have the LEDs in them, one glows blue, one glows green.

The Xbox is "delicately" cared for, so it has maybe 20 hrs of play time on it.

We played it when friends came over, but that's about it. Never connected to XBox Live, so it has that still...

I'd like to get $100 for the whole lot, OBO.

Two things for you:

One; this is NOT a Xbox sellers thread, if you have one, start your own post and dont double dip in someone elses bowl!

Second; you are asking way to much for 10 year old tech and the stores sell them cheaper than that!

Sorry, but I felt the need...

I have a xbox with two controllers and the dvd remote with 50 rock albums on the hard drive and 20 games with all hookups, box and manuels.

The xbox freezes from time to time, Im told it just needs to be cleaned. 20$ at any gaming store. So because of this, I will give you the xbox for free if you buy all of my games at 4 bucks piece. Here is a pic of all the games. They are all the good ones, all work.

Ill need you to pick up in salem. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top