Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

X Box

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by ORhunter23, Jun 14, 2009.

1. ORhunter23

ORhunter23 McMinnville Member

Original x box, with 1 controller. 25$.
    Thanks

2. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member

I've got a basically new XBox, 4 controllers, 2 extensions, 1 memory card and several games. The controllers are not man-handled, they are in excellent shape as well.

2 of the controller plugs have the LEDs in them, one glows blue, one glows green.

The Xbox is "delicately" cared for, so it has maybe 20 hrs of play time on it.

We played it when friends came over, but that's about it. Never connected to XBox Live, so it has that still...

If you're interested let me know

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  3. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

Two things for you:

One; this is NOT a Xbox sellers thread, if you have one, start your own post and dont double dip in someone elses bowl!

Second; you are asking way to much for 10 year old tech and the stores sell them cheaper than that!

Sorry, but I felt the need...

4. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member

FYI - The XBox platform was released in Nov 2001, so the oldest one released in north america is less than 8 years old.

The pricing might be off, if the poster is interested he can let me know.

5. redmistnmysight

redmistnmysight ..... Member

I have a xbox with two controllers and the dvd remote with 50 rock albums on the hard drive and 20 games with all hookups, box and manuels.

The xbox freezes from time to time, Im told it just needs to be cleaned. 20$ at any gaming store. So because of this, I will give you the xbox for free if you buy all of my games at 4 bucks piece. Here is a pic of all the games. They are all the good ones, all work.

http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/baruchjm/stuff/?action=view&current=DSC_0297.jpg

Ill need you to pick up in salem. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.