JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep telling my wife we should move to Wyoming. Sheridan looks really nice, and I have cousins in Billings and Red Lodge, Montana. If Inslee and the other West side communists succeed in getting a state income tax passed, I think she will finally agree.

I don't see that helping much if we get a rash of federal laws.
Yep, if every state was like Wyoming the country would be in a better position to fight the Commie Totalitarian Fascists shredding the Constitution.

1. All citizens age 17-70 are in the militia.
2. County Sherriffs have superior authority over any State or Federal LEO.
4. "A Firearm Registry" of firearms or citizens is specifically illegal.
5. Any firearm, accessory or ammunition made in Wyoming is not subject to any Federal laws, regulation or tax as long as it stays in Wyoming and is marked 'Made in the State of Wyoming'.
6. Constitutional Carry State.
7. Currently settling on the final wording of (2) 2A Nullification bills to get the Sherriffs completely on board so nothing coming out of the District of Corruption will have much effect in Wyoming.

Yep, if every state was like Wyoming the country would be in a better position to fight the Commie Totalitarian Fascists shredding the Constitution.

5. Any firearm, accessory or ammunition made in Wyoming is not subject to any Federal laws, regulation or tax as long as it stays in Wyoming and is marked 'Made in the State of Wyoming'.
7. Currently settling on the final wording of (2) 2A Nullification bills to get the Sherriffs completely on board so nothing coming out of the District of Corruption will have much effect in Wyoming.
Save me a spot!

Could you cite a source for #2 please?

Uh.... we have a state income tax, it gets really cold, the wind blows hard, most employment is hard work, there are a lot of mosquitos....

Could you cite a source for #2 please?

Here goes, it is convoluted. It all started with a case:

Case: Castaneda v. USA
Filed: 10th May 1996
Closed: 29th April 1997
Case No: 2:1996cv00099 Wyoming District Court, Casper
Nature of Suit: Civil Rights

However what was being reported didn't line up with the facts. The case was actually dismissed, because of an agreement by all parties. Since then in Wyoming State and Fed LEO'S check in with the Sherriffs.

Wyoming sherriffs are vocal about protecting their citizens from unconstitutional actions against their citizens and are very aware of the decision in Printz v. U.S. (521 U.S. 898).

Associate Justice Antonin Scalia wrote the ruling for the Court, in which he explained our system of government at length. The justly revered system of checks and balances is the key:

". . . The great innovation of this design was that 'our citizens would have two political capacities, one state and one federal, each protected from incursion by the other'" – "a legal system unprecedented in form and design, establishing two orders of government, each with its own direct relationship, its own privity, its own set of mutual rights and obligations to the people who sustain it and are governed by it." (P. 920)

Uh.... we have a state income tax, it gets really cold, the wind blows hard, most employment is hard work, there are a lot of mosquitos....
I forgot to mention the flying stinging red ants, venomous spiders and potent bite of the prairie rattlers. Incessant nonstop wind, bitter cold. Inability to grow very much without a greenhouse.

Less bloodsucking though ... fewer mosquitoes and still no income tax...

Ok you got me there, I haven't fished that stretch. Alpine has a lake and 3 rivers converging so it's a little wet. When I was young I worked farther south in the Star Valley in Thayne and Afton 'up river' from Alpine. They were ferocious. Really love the Star Valley though. Many adventures and good times.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top