JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Mitch Greenlick gets his way there may not be a Clackamas County to move to:

<broken link removed>

"The Legislative Assembly may by law refer a measure merging two or more counties to the voters of the counties to be merged for their approval or rejection by a majority of the voters voting on the measure."

Apparently this would let Multnomah County absorb either Washington County, or Clackamas County, or both, by simple majority vote of the counties involved. Guess who would win any such vote.

This guy needs to be removed from office.

There is a lot of talk about this now across the country, merging or consolidation to lift up counties/cities with falling tax revenues. How dare people flee cities/counties/states to avoid crippling taxes and failed government. Remember, we have a revenue problem, not a spending problem!

One example: <broken link removed>

It's always amusing how people look at a community, and say hey, let's move there as they have great schools, a great community, family oriented, low crime, etc. etc!
Yet they fail to understand (or acknowledge due to their intellectual dishonesty) that the very things they love about their new found community is a result of the very things they loathe in a community, i.e. Capitalism/free enterprise, limited government, and a strong support for the Constitution as it stands today, including the 2A.
Furthermore, she's a Unitarian preacher. That speaks volumes about her ideology, and intellectual dishonesty.
One of the popular Unitarian mantras is, "Our faith is built on the belief that we need not think alike..." Yet, when in fact others do not think like them, those others are the ones that are incorrect, and need to change their thinking such as her wanting Rep Gave to change his.

That's some creative mental gymnastics that preacher lady has!

BTW, Unitarians are anti-gun, period. Picking away at the 2A just a little bit at a time.
"BE IT FINALLY RESOLVED that the Unitarian Universalist Association, its member congregations, and individual Unitarian Universalists in the United States be urged to petition legislators to enact and support laws banning private ownership or use of machine guns and semi-automatic and automatic assault weapons!" -08/11
Her Facebook http://www.facebook.com/revaudette.fulbright?fref=ts

She's nutty, alright.

Just like buying a house next door to an airport knowing full well there is going to be noise. Then turn around and try to sue airport for loud noise.

Yet they fail to understand (or acknowledge due to their intellectual dishonesty) that the very things they love about their new found community is a result of the very things they loathe in a community, i.e. Capitalism/free enterprise, limited government, and a strong support for the Constitution as it stands today, including the 2A.
You are 100 % correct but only halfway there so I'll finish it for you. So while they loath the things you pointed out 'they' work real hard at recreating and rebuilding the lifestyle and political air they left. I have been watching for over 30 years Central Oregon being absolutely destroyed by these types and the majority from Kalifornia. Anyone who has been in Central Oregon for a minimum of 20 years would know what I am talking about. I have heard the following statements over the years form CA transplants:

"Central Oregon should base it's model on Southern California"

"I regret my children will be growing up without the ethnic diversity of CA"

"The Fish and Game department needs to remove the Cougars that killed my Llamas"

"Oregon needs to outlaw the owning of typical farm type animals on small properties that
are in close proximity to other residences"

And these are just a few. I'll keep the ones about 'outdoor activities' to myself.

So while the transplants move here for great schools, a great community, family oriented, low crime, etc., they want to bring what they left behind with them, or recreate it and ultimately ruin what they came here for in the first place.

aud.jpg

There is a lot of talk about this now across the country, merging or consolidation to lift up counties/cities with falling tax revenues. How dare people flee cities/counties/states to avoid crippling taxes and failed government. Remember, we have a revenue problem, not a spending problem!

One example: <broken link removed>

Or to absorb counties that have voted in Conservative commissioners.

Just like buying a house next door to an airport knowing full well there is going to be noise. Then turn around and try to sue airport for loud noise.

Several people in Hillsboro have done that and CONTINUE to complain on a regular (weekly) basis. They complained SO much, the city council established a community forum for complaints. Not that the city can do anything about it. When you point out that the Port of Portland, who owns the airport, paid an easement to the developer because of the noise and that was in their terms of sale of their property (still in writing, even if the developer did not pass on said saving to the buyer) they do the normal pissed off liberal thing, completely ignore it and complain more.

<broken link removed>

Here's her blog. Most sections of her webpage have places that you can leave a facebook message for her. The family section, 'social justice' section, prayer section, etc. Feel free to let her know what you think of people like her. Let her have it. I did.

And heres a message i sent to her personal facebook page...
Yet another foolish, arrogant progressive activist trying to crap out your leftist garbage on the people of the state you move to. Chicago. Detroit. Los Angeles. All progressive hell holes with gun laws that you drool over....and sky high murder rates to match. You people destroyed Oregon (there is a reason we wanted all the kalifornians to stay home). You love over running the places you move to, start poisoning the electorate, and force your garbage on the previously happy, indigenous population. Libertarians and conservatives now are being persecuted all over the country (just look at the gun laws in New York and proposed laws in Oregon and kalifornia that move to make felons out of previously law abiding people overnight) and facing the reality they may have to move to a state which honors the Constitution, sanity and freedom in energy policy, and treats good citizens well and doesnt coddle criminals. Progressives like you are the most intolerant, vicious people I have encountered in my life. Its time people like me fought back, and when we can, we elect people like Hunt to tell you arrogant pompous 'educated' types (you love to site your education often when you talk politics... as evidenced in your idea that if your politics arent allowed to creep in and flood Wyoming that there might be an 'exodus' of educated people, suggesting that the people that already were there uneducated). You got EXACTLY the letter that all people of your ilk NEED TO GET.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top