JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's kind of funny how something so small can be such an issue. I suspect if they had designed the ejector just a little differently, there would be a much better view of them. Once I got the replacement ejecctor in, it has been a fun gun to shoot. Surprisingly accurate and working 100% an quite a variety of ammo.

I think the magazine spring is going to be the next thing that is going to cause an issue. It seems to only be retained by the grip panel and the grip panel has begun to bulge a bit leaving a gap by the spring. It collects a lot of crud, then the slide retainer spring is in the other grip panel.. You really have to wonder exactly what the designer was thinking. Oh, well. It's a nice little plinker for the moment! (-:}

Hello,
Was anyone able to put together a shop drawing of the Wyoming Arms/Parker 10mm Ejector part # S036 ? I am looking for an Ejector and would rather not pay the guy on Ebay $75 +$6 frt for one.

Also, as far as the Magazine goes I have compared photos of the Wyoming factory 10mm magazine with the Colt Delta Elite S.S. 10mm magazine I have and found that the magazine body and follower are almost identical. The floor plate on the Wyoming is a fixed one, welded to the body. The Colt Delta magazine has a removable floor plate. The magazine slides right into the Wyoming receiver, the magazine catch locks it in place at the correct height and the magazine locks open the slide on the last round. They are so similar perhaps Wyoming was purchasing their magazine bodies and followers from a Colt source. I'll let you know how the Colt magazine does on feeding the rounds once I complete my assembly of the Parker.

I got one a little while back. Absolutely love it. The only time I ever have any issues with mine is with some magazines causing it to jam. I'm curious as to a good place to find any parts for it like grip, barrels, magazines, or holsters. I might even be interested in slides and/or compensators as well. Anybody know of anything? Internet hasn't been much help when it comes to this gun. I do believe I have the Model II.
7-14-17
Dwayne at [email protected] has parts for a Wyoming Arms/Parker 10mm pistol.

Yep I know that little ejector well, i've had to make a few! They had barrel and barrels of parts to be assembled and had a few high school kids assembling parts for the longest time. All kinds of important parts were left out at times...But mostly the ejector!

View attachment 317081

I'm interested in purchasing an Ejector for a Wyoming Arms, Parker 10mm pistol. please let me know it you are still fabing Ejectors. thank you,

Yeah I am still here and have NOT bought any more "crap" guns recently. These guns really need to be assigned the"project" status.

"This guy walks into a Pawn Shop and sees a 'affordable' 1911 looking like gun. 'How bad can this thing be?' he thinks to himself and takes it home. Six months later, he is able to answer his own question..'VERY BAD'.."

Since then, I have picked up two Colt MK IV Series 80 1911s which, oddly enough, were more 'affordable' than the LaserAim due to their 'just working' and needing no impossible to find parts which fly off and are lost.
I recently purchase Parker 10mm and had the same problem as all.. Jamming every round and that was with the ejector! After taking it apart and losing ejector, spring, and whatever else could fall out, then finding it all, I saw a problem.. The slide spring had no guide rod, allowing the spring to bunch up and cause the gun to jam! After making a SS guide rod at work and altering the mags slightly, I have a fully functional 10mm that I'm not afraid to carry for defence!

20180615_145250.jpg 20180615_145650_001.jpg just joined this forum and i know this is a old thread but i just had to post a reply as i thought i was the only person who still owns a LaserAim pistol. mine is in .45 acp. purchased in the 90's when they first came out. it took me some time to get this gun to be reliable and i have been packing it on my property here in the mountains of SO. Cal. now for the last 10 years and have dispacthed many rattlers on my property. i use it as my Ranch gun. and have done alot of work on this pistol inculding making a better extractor for it and getting the trigger down to a crisp 4.5 lbs and also making a correct length barrel link from 1/2" drill rod. even made a Kydex holster for it. the only good thing about this pistol is that it use's the standard 1911 mag's. also i have 3 extra ejector's spring's and pins. the pin is what hold's the ejector in the frame and keeps it from falling out when taking the gun apart. i am posting photo's and if any one here needs help with their LaserAim just e-mail me here=[email protected] and i will help you. HTH
Rick 20180615_145209_001.jpg 20180615_145233.jpg 20180615_145233.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have had this pistol since 1995 and it is my carry on my property pistol to dispatch snakes and other varmints. yes it came that rough but it does not affect it's reliaibity now that i tweaked it. i purchased the pistol for $300.00 so it's not like it's a collectors piece. it's a working everyday gun that i now can rely on. it was not that reliable when i first got it. all the information here that i posted is to help other owners of this pistol to get their's up and running. it could have been designed much better but it's not. with these pistol's you have to work with what you got. you can make these gun reliable but you have to finish what the designer's left out. if your talking about the rails they were peened. and the slide was tightened for a more tighter fit on the frame.HTH
Rick

Last Edited:
Originally designed and manufactured by Wyoming Arms, the Parker Pistol didn't sell well, in fact, the company went out of business in 1992. LASERAIM of Little Rock acquired the Parker Pistol plans, added a laser mount, reopened Wyoming Arm's facility in Thermopolis, WY and started cranking out LASERAIM pistols.

However, the line of LASERAIMs soon developed FTF problems and one of the worst handgun reputations ever... But why the sudden FTF problems? Here is my theory. If someone knows better, please enlighten us.

Picture a proud new LASERAIM owner doing his first field strip. As the slide comes off, his son says "Dad, you dropped something." They look for a few minutes but cannot find anything and figure it was probably 'nothing'.

The next day at the range sees only problems from the gun. The used case are not ejecting, the gun is jamming and people are unhappy. When they get home, they throw the gun in the corner and a few years later, sell it to a pawn shop. Then a guy like me comes along, says "Good Deal", takes it home, runs a few practice rounds through it, and discovers -

ITS GOT NO EJECTOR!!!

This brings us up to the present. I did some research on the Internet and discovered MOST LASERAIMs ARE MISSING THEIR EJECTORS!!!

That explains the feed problems. I encountered the same story time and time again. When the slide and frame are separated and the frame turned upside down, there goes the ejector (and spring) on the floor.

All this adds up to if ANYONE has a LASERAIM WITH AN EJECTOR (and spring), you could make a lot of money (and friends) by having a machine shop make 200-300 ejectors and sell them to LASERAIM owners, like me. Or at the very least, a photo of an ejector next to a machinist's scale would be very helpful....

Thanks!
I was looking at sunset firearms website today and remembered this thread. He has a 10mm one of these (I think it's the same gun?). Just passing the info along. I don't know anything about the gun. This ffl is great to work with though, I will say that.

I do have a sketch of one. I will dig it out

On another note I don't recommend buying one of these unless it's under $100
I've seen so many problems with these things.
That would be ever so handy. I have been looking for one of the pesky buggers for a couple of years. With the specs I can make one. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top