JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've met Wyden a couple of times, and my impression of him is that although he is liberal, he is sincere, open-minded, doesn't overly kow-tow to his party leadership, and is generally concerned about the feelings of his constituents. I disagree with him on some issues, but respect him. I cannot say the same for Merkley.

I'm going to go. While, I've never met Wyden, I have met and have shared a beer with his Veteran's affairs guys and they are good to go. Maybe I can pass along some knowledge that a new awb is purely political and won't have any impact on crime because, so few are actually used in crime. Honestly I want to ask Dianne Feinstein why, if she really wants to curb gun crime, is she not trying to ban handguns. Now, I won't because, she'll just say that even gun owners think handguns are the problem and then try to ban them as well but, just disgusting how she could give two bubblegums about citizens being killed, robbed, assaulted, etc and really just cares about her image. Her and Pelosi need to be carted off to the retirement castle and be medicated in to nonexistence so the world can be a better place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top