JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Buxton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
20190705_203852.jpg 20181107_162229.jpg 20181106_184605.jpg 20181106_184347.jpg 20190104_160342.jpg
I'm looking to sell my What Would Stoner Do AR15. It is in as new condition with about 800 rounds through it with zero malfunctions in its whole life. This gun is a ridiculously light (5lbs 11oz with an empty Pmag, 8lbs 15oz with a loaded D60 drum mag) but strong "doorkicker". It is very well balanced, shoots very well, and is incredibly versatile. Carbon fiber hand guard keeps heat or cold at bay as does the polymer stock (it is A2 length of pull). Trigger is excellent and everything adds up to a beauty of a shooter. Looking for $1850 out of it.

Parts:
Aero Precision non forward assist upper
GWACS Armory one piece polymer lower(hard to get since their molds are down last I heard)
Faxon 14.5" pencil barrel with permanently attached 3 prong flash hide
Faxon 13" carbon fiber hand guard MLOK(also hard to get)
Faxon std BCG
Geissele lower parts kit
KE Arms SL1 trigger w/ambi safety
JP Enterprises captured silent recoil spring
Geissele Super Charging Handle
Holosun red dot
Surefire Scout on lightweight MI mount
Magpul Angled foregrip
Viking Tactics quick adjust 2 point sling

I'll throw in (4) 30 rnd, (1) 40 rnd, and (1) 20rnd PMAG and the boxes from the parts if you want them.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not familiar with the GWACS polymer lowers. What's their claim to fame?
They are one piece with a honeycomb internal structure. The grip and stock are all incorporated into the lower receiver making them much stronger than most any other polymer lower.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.