JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A couple of guys asked If I wanted to sell this, I said, "I dunno". So based on what I could find on the net, I'll ask $175.00. I think that's a low price for this because this Bolo is sweet (weird) and in great shape. I've not cleaned it at all so there's real potential there. All original knife and scabbard, no chips and no dings, has not ever been resharpened as I can tell, very sharp! If you want this freakish thing, let me know. First "I'll take it", gets it. Scares me just looking at it.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_3627-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes Sir, mailed it today. My wife says the tracking # is in Paypal's reply to you about the shipping. I don't know how PayPal got involved, something to do with us not taking PayPal too often. Anyway, here it is: 9505 5146 0198 1327 6432 70.

Thank you.

Nate,
I'm very sorry about that. I've never heard of that happening. If we do business again I'll send you a Postal Money Order.
Thanks for seeing this through. Thanks, Robert.

Not you're fault and zero worries, PayPal issue and I'm happy to make your acquaintance. Albeit over the net! With Thanksgiving this week, maybe Saturday before knife arrives.

Nate

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top