JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I sold my P38 a couple of years ago and kept these magazines thinking I might get another one at some point . My interests have changed and the likelihood of getting another P38 just isn't going to happen. I would prefer to trade these rather than sell them but would take cash barring I can't get what I am looking for.

One magazine is jvd WaA706 (Erste Nordböhmische Metall.w.f.) this magazine is correct for a Spreework or Mauser made P38

The other is WaA135 (Mauser ) this magazine is correct for a Mauser made P38

I used a lacquer stick to high light the waffenamts for the photos and the P38 marks .

I would like to find a used replica percussion revolver in 36 caliber and would prefer it to be an 1858 Remington , I would also consider a Colt and my preference is an 1860 . Pietta manufacture is my preference but would also trade for a Uberti made gun . The revolver should be good functioning order with no mechanical problems and no major cosmetic issues , I do not expect it to look like new but I also do not want it looking like it's been dragged behind a car.

Other trade options would be for a used Leupold Vari X III 2-8x scope or a Burris Signature Safari 1.75-5x32

Feel free to make other trade suggestions , outside of that I want $220 for the pair plus actual USPS shipping .

2021-10-24-09-16-07.jpg
2021-10-24-09-14-09.jpg
2021-10-24-09-15-18.jpg
2021-10-24-09-14-20.jpg

If you have questions please send them via PM versus asking in the thread thanks

Thanks so much

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top