JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
M1 Garand Grenade Launching Kit.

Rifle NOT included. This contains everything you need to launch from your M1. (I Believe it will work with your 1903 as well) Everything here is perfectly legal to own and use. Both grenades are inert/de-activated and can be fired up to 150 yards from your M1. Comes with everything pictured. 100 rounds of Grenade Cartridges, (two boxes are Lake City, 3 boxes are Danish (?) ) a launcher, Inert WWII pineapple grenade with base, Inert post-Korean war era anti-tank grenade (fins needs some TLC). Sight, sight base and pouch. This a tough group of items to find. Asking $600 or possible trade for nice pistol. (Trade value is $700) Yeah it's spendy, but if you are familiar with these items you know it's a good deal. (These cartridges sell for up to $10/shell!) I am in Longview. Not interested in shipping.

Since the PM system has been a bit wonky, contact me directly through email.

munkeyriver (at) gmail.com

kitjpg_zpscb405ac2.jpg kaboom3.jpg 4-big-turkeys.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.