JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have to really admire this lady. I share her sense of history and severity of war. She puts it into perspective very well. The late 30's and early 40's were very ugly in that part of the world.

Imagine being one of the guys in a black shirts, or one of the 30,000 civilians who were forced to fight the Germans. "All that is left of those people can be placed in a matchbox." Kind of sums it up right there.

The real shame is that today most people are like the boys playing football at Old Woman Ravine. Clueless. For example, the occupiers think they have it rough. What fools.

Thanks for the link, I really enjoyed it.

Yeah most of the 20th century was tough for the Ukraine. WW1 and the revolution. Stalin called them Kulaks as scapegoats so he could rob, starve, kill and relocate them. So they welcomed the Nazis as saviors but after a short while they behaved like, well Nazis. Then Stalins boys came back through and punished them even more for siding with the Nazis. Geez. It wasn't fun living in the Soviet Union.

I agree, good link. The History and Military channel usually have endless reruns going about evil Hitler. Notice how rarely they show anything about the other mass murdering regimes of the same era, Stalin, Mao and later Pol Pot?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top