JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a WWI Short Lee Enfield manufactured at Enfield arsenal in 1917.
Chambered in .303 Brit.
I'm asking $550 for this beautiful piece of history.

Enfield-J7796-1.JPG Enfield-J7796-2.JPG Enfield-J7796-3.JPG Enfield-J7796-4.JPG Enfield-J7796-5.JPG Enfield-J7796-6.JPG Enfield-J7796-7.JPG Enfield-J7796-8.JPG Enfield-J7796-9.JPG Enfield-J7796-10.JPG Enfield-J7796-11.JPG Enfield-J7796-12.JPG Enfield-J7796-13.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice rifle. Congrats to buyer. Out of curiosity, can you post a close up of the stamp on the buttstock? I thought all pre ww2 UK issued SMLEs had a brass disk and that the stamp was more of a Ishapore thing, but this one looks different. Is the stock original to the rifle?

Hello all,
I've been off the air after the ice storm that came through here. Still no power but got a net connection back up.
I'll look at everything and get back to people.
I'd prefer someone local but will entertain shipping, if so buyer to pay the shipping.
Cheers

Hello all,
I've been off the air after the ice storm that came through here. Still no power but got a net connection back up.
I'll look at everything and get back to people.
I'd prefer someone local but will entertain shipping, if so buyer to pay the shipping.
Cheers
[/QUOTE
If you aren't able to ship it to the other guy then I'll be more than happy to take this off your hands. I can meet in tigard.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.