JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I like collecting WW2 arms but can't afford to give up and arm and leg.
I was looking at a WW2 bring back Walther PPK with holster and spare magazine.
My Great-uncle had one, but my cousin got to keep it along with dagger Uncle Lon brought back from Europe.
I do have a couple of phone pics.
Anybody have something similar to sell or what should I pay ?
Thank guys.

05-02-11_000846.jpg

i'v been looking at the "PPK" bringbacks... they seem to be sitting in tall-cotton at the moment (675 to 825,and more)
They were manufactured by Carl Walther GmbH Sportwaffen in Germany, Manurhin in France following World War II, and then in the United States by Interarms in Alexandria, Virginia and currently Smith & Wesson. All production has been under license from Walther.[1]
i have found that when these guns hit the production lines in the states, the value for "US" guns had dropped......

hope this helps you a bit .....steven

Are you planning a lowball offer?

Probably the easiest thing to do is ask what they would like to get for the gun. Why waste time guessing what they want for the thing.

Condition and markings are everything and as they say, "buy the gun, not the story". Late war guns are worth less than early guns, special or hard to find models with grips or markings for police or SS type units are worth many times what a standard officers pistol will bring. Mismatched serial numbers bring very low prices and are common on "put-together guns" many guys brought back.

Do you know anything about the gun. markings or condition you can share?

Are you planning a lowball offer?

Probably the easiest thing to do is ask what they would like to get for the gun. Why waste time guessing what they want for the thing.

Condition and markings are everything and as they say, "buy the gun, not the story". Late war guns are worth less than early guns, special or hard to find models with grips or markings for police or SS type units are worth many times what a standard officers pistol will bring. Mismatched serial numbers bring very low prices and are common on "put-together guns" many guys brought back.

Do you know anything about the gun. markings or condition you can share?

Thanks for the info I do have a picture of the holster button.
But no decent of close ups of the pistol.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top