JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Every time I see something worth looking at / trading for, its so far away. I'm in your boat as of July 1st, any trades or sales are probably out.

Im noticing that distance is more of a problem for people this past month or so than it has probably been for a long time. The gf and I head out on the weekends for hikes, so if anyone lives within 2-3 hours, we'll make the drive. I'm never opposed to a drive if there is an ffl located near a forest, park, cave, anywhere we can get out and do some exploring!
I've noticed most people don't like traveling past 30 minutes though, life can be a real busy one for some!
But I should probably add to my post that I'm willing to drive, maybe that'll alert a few more. Thanks for implanting the idea, maybe I'll get a few more trade options.

Hey noobtubes,
Basically more hoops to jump through in the slippery slope that is gun control. More changes in ownership and purchase reqs. There are a few big changes that will affect private sales as well.
If you have some time to crawl out for a breath of fresh air, look up Washington initiative 1639 and it will share.
Good luck with med school, that'll take everything you've got and more!
-Kyle

Last Edited:
Hey noobtubes,
Basically more hoops to jump through in the slippery slope that is gun control. More changes in ownership and purchase reqs. There are a few big changes that will affect private sales as well.
If you have some time to crawl out for a breath of fresh air, look up Washington initiative 1639 and it will share.
Good luck with med school, that'll take everything you've got and more!
-Kyle
Gotcha, Thankfully I live under an Oregon rock so that particular piece of legislation won't affect me but I'm sure its only a matter of time. Thanks for the encouragement, collecting milsurps is my breath of fresh air lol. You have a beautiful rifle here, rarely do I see M!'s in their original finish GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top