JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you're a historical weapons collector you might be interested to know about WW2 reenacting. We have 5-6 events a year in Oregon and Washington, usually get 100-200 people out in German and Allied uniforms and with period weapons and vehicles. It's safe, fun, and you get to use those old guns in the collection. If you're interested feel free to email at "[email protected]" or view the website with more info at "www.oxandbucks.com".

brochure_flattened.jpg

brochure_flattened.jpg

I've been doing it for 20 years (with a break for the real wars we had) and I love it. My kids come with me now, lots of ex-military guys, weapons collectors etc. We had an event last year with four tanks, was amazing to be able to play around those, like being in a movie.

LH (Living History) re-enacting is WAY too much fun!

WAY too interesting being able to REALLY understand history at a personal level.

WAY too cool a bunch of people to hang with.

WAY too great outdoor events during the year as an excuse to enjoy the beautiful PNW dry season.

WAY too many choices too! Medieval with the SCA. Civil War. Old West cowboy action shooting. WW2 re-enactors. There are active groups of all these in the PNW.

Only drawback - it's just slightly more addictive than heroin.:) :D :D

But it's the most damn fun you can have with your skivvies on!

Do a web search for events in the realm that tickles your fancy and go as a spectator to an event. You'll be amazed how friendly, civil and helpful re-enactors are to guests.

Like the ads say: "Just Do It"

The only public display events are around July 4th (date varies) out at Ft. Stevens near Astoria, and some smaller displays at places like Ft. Lewis on Veterans Day and Memorial Day. All other events are private, pretty much like airsoft or paintball games only with blank firing real guns and more vehicles.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top