JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale ( not looking for trades - no need to inquire )

Inland mfg M1A1 in the rare paratrooper folding stock configuration. barrel stamped Inland mfg General Motors 8 * 43 ( as in 1943 )

Reciever marked US Carbine CAL 30M1 serial number is 800xxx ( early series war gun / obviously manuf prior to D-Day )

Comes with 1 30 round USGI mag and the sling that is on it. The paratrooper stock is NOT original USGI issue ( hence the price I have this listed at )

$950 obo - best offers should be cash in person offers vs e-mail / message offers which really are pointless. Buyer will need to come to the Marysville - Tulalip area to see - purchase the rifle unless we both agree on other terms. Do not ask me to ship this as the answer is no ( sorry )

The rifle is in very nice condition considering it's era / age. Bore is bright and rifling looks nice as well.

I will load up a few pics tonite and then some nicer ones after my gf helps me out with the cmptr pics thing.

Send me a message with your phone number if you are interested or have any questions - thank you.

M1para3.jpg

M1para1.jpg

M1para4.jpg

Last Edited: