Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WW2 Inland .30 CAL Carbine Paratrooper 1943 date M1A1

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by StrkAliteN, Feb 25, 2012.

1. StrkAliteN

StrkAliteN Western WA - Snoho co Member

For sale ( not looking for trades - no need to inquire )

Inland mfg M1A1 in the rare paratrooper folding stock configuration. barrel stamped Inland mfg General Motors 8 * 43 ( as in 1943 )

Reciever marked US Carbine CAL 30M1 serial number is 800xxx ( early series war gun / obviously manuf prior to D-Day )

Comes with 1 30 round USGI mag and the sling that is on it. The paratrooper stock is NOT original USGI issue ( hence the price I have this listed at )

$950 obo - best offers should be cash in person offers vs e-mail / message offers which really are pointless. Buyer will need to come to the Marysville - Tulalip area to see - purchase the rifle unless we both agree on other terms. Do not ask me to ship this as the answer is no ( sorry )

The rifle is in very nice condition considering it's era / age. Bore is bright and rifling looks nice as well.

I will load up a few pics tonite and then some nicer ones after my gf helps me out with the cmptr pics thing.

Send me a message with your phone number if you are interested or have any questions - thank you.

M1para3.jpg

M1para1.jpg

M1para4.jpg

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.