JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a all original German Walther PPk in 7.65MM(32ACP) manufactured between 1940 and 1945 during World War II and has Nazi eagle proof marks on slide, frame, and barrel. Pistol has matching serial numbers and is all original. In very good condition, functions 100%, has some finish wear from where the pistol was holstered and removed. Brought back from the war by US Soldier(grandfather). Comes with original magazine and brown walther grips. Looking to trade something i will enjoy more. All offers and traes Will be considered. Any questions feel free to ask.

IMG_20210117_142856.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
With all offers and trades considered, i'd happily trade you a really nice Mosin Nagant with a turn down bolt for it. Who knows, you may enjoy it more? But idk.

Sorry this is my first post and i wasnt sure where to put all the info but im interested in tradimg for other firearms. Im open to anything really including straight trades, cash/trade combo deals, and trades for multiple less valuable firearms, ill list a few firearms and types but am interested in pretty much anything else thats comparible, similar, or even something you just think i might be interested in. M1A/M14(id really lie to find a SOCOM model or any with a EBR or chassis set up but id be interested in any variant, length, caliber, brand, ect.), AK Pistol(would prefer a pistol length barrel but would be interested in rifles also), Sub-guns/SMG type firearms im interested in pretty much any caliber brand or type except 22lr and im more interested in pistol length barrels but depedimg on what it is i might be interested in a carbine length any 9mm, 40, 357 sig, 45, 10mm, rifle caliber sub gun/pcc/smg, sig mpx or mcx, CZ Scorpion Micro or pistol length, MP5 or clone, B&T, UMP 45 clones, pistol length thompson, i forget other brands that make similar type firearms, Machine Pistol type firarms, 1911(prefer a 3.5 inch officer sized version but would consider 4.25 and 5" versions as well), PDW set ups, Bullpups, Galil pistol in any caliber, Sig P320/m18/m17/p320X compact, Sig P series DA/SA pistols/legion models/elite versions/MK25/P229/p220/p226/M11-A1/p320 scorpion/p250 modular set up with exchange kit/MCX, MPX in any caliber pistol or rifle caliber but would prefer pistol length, Micro compact pistols:sig P365/Glock 43/Glock42/Springfield Hellcat/P238/P938 ect., FN, CZ, Glock, Beretta, Colt, S&W, HK, Kimber, para ordnance, Kel-tech, Taurus, Kahr, small easy to handle low caliber pistol 380, firearms in 357 sig, 10mm, 45, 40, 9mm, Tavor, anything unique or diffrent, i mostly like tactical type firearms but am open to anything interesting, 357 mag short barrel revolver(44 mag, or semi auto calibers in short barrel also works). I dont have a cash price in mind since im looking to trade for something but if i receive a good offer i would be willimg to take it and ise the money to purchase other firearms .

I have a all original German Walther PPk in 7.65MM(32ACP) manufactured between 1940 and 1945 during World War II and has Nazi eagle proof marks on slide, frame, and barrel. Pistol has matching serial numbers and is all original. In very good condition, functions 100%, has some finish wear from where the pistol was holstered and removed. Brought back from the war by US Soldier(grandfather). Comes with original magazine and brown walther grips. Looking to trade something i will enjoy more. All offers and traes Will be considered. Any questions feel free to ask.

View attachment 824851
If you come up with a cash value, I would be interested to know what that might be.

fred

It does have matching serial numbers, WW2 era Eagle proof marks (1940-1945) on the slide, frame(visible in chamber when slide is forward), and at the end of the barrel, Grips and magazine arebalso original to the firearm as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.