JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went to throw a load of brass in the rotary and remembered i had some odd brass from clearing a family members house.

Amongst the stuff i could use, there was some .303 British, mostly just regular marked, but a couple of them were marked this way, likely a manufactured date?

IMG_6344.jpg

I left the primers in before cleaning, but i'm not sure if it's worth keeping them in or just cleaning them out after removing.

I guess i'm keeping these for some kind of nostalgia, i don't have anything that uses .303 British, but i *am* British, so... :)

I'd love some 30.06 brass i can do the same thing with, so i can set it up with my Pacific theatre M1 Garand and get pictures of everything.

:s0042:

That'd be awesome, it's just a shame you're so far from Hillsboro :( It'd be cheaper for me to paypal you shipping costs than the price of fuel to get down there.

Oh, i can put bullets in so please don't waste your time/money on 'losing' any more than just the brass.

Let me know how/when it's convenient for you and we'll work something out, thank you again!

Just pm me your address. No need to send money, I just unloaded a dozen or so rounds out of my 03a3 this weekend. Happy to share. May take me a few days to mail them out, I sometimes get going too fast for my own good.

There is really no rush, so don't worry about that, i'd love to see an 03 one day, just looked it up, seeing the 5 round mag Vs the 8 round clip of the Garand :)

Anyway, my Garand is in parts being deep cleaned right now, so again, no super rush, it's being built up as i get to cleaning each part....

If it makes more sense to do it next time you're up, so be it, i'll PM you anyway.

Went to throw a load of brass in the rotary and remembered i had some odd brass from clearing a family members house.

Amongst the stuff i could use, there was some .303 British, mostly just regular marked, but a couple of them were marked this way, likely a manufactured date?

View attachment 297129
That's pretty cool! My dad was training with 303 Enfield's prior to being deployed to China in WW2.
He was in the Army Signal Corps setting up weather stations to prepare for the invasion of Japan.

Ok, no problem there, just checking. Lol.
You should have been to the recent clean up at Tillamook. I brought a big tupper-dore and was passing out smokes to those who were interested. It was a quality and memorable event.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top