JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering how many members on this site collect WW1 weapons and other memorabilia?

I've been kind of fascinated by trench/raiding clubs and truncheons! Interested in knives and bayonets of the trenches too! Both sides had a lot of weird gear back then, so if you'd post some photos of your collections we might all enjoy them! SRG

DSC06060.jpg DSC06055.jpg
I have this cool little trench art knife.
Shell casing is dated 1918.
Andy

Not sure if I can get a hold of it for photos, but my wife's family had a family member that served in France in WWI. He had a number of photos of himself and his buddies in some well known places from WWI. He also has a booklet that the service members received from France as they were heading home. Just about 2 weeks ago, I saw it for the first time and got a chance to browse it a bit. It was a booklet that contained a sincere thank you from the people of France to those that came across the ocean to fight for them.

It's a neat book as it not only has the thank you message, but also contains a summary of some of the battles that happened during that war. It's an interesting piece of history. I've searched the internet trying to find a photo of it, but I'll be darned if I can find one using the search engines.

If I can get to it in the next few weeks or so, I'll try to get at least a photo of it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top