JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My father's WWII Navy Binoculars. He said that he brought them
home from his years in the Navy in WWII.

Good condition is good. Clear vision.

Includes original case.

Trade for an interesting firearm.
IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0937.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a binocular branded Bausch&Lomb supposed to be WWII era. They look similar to the set pictured. Case too. The low light performance is far superior to any other bino I have.

Really cool!

Fun Fact: the Navy in WWII "borrowed" binoculars from citizens. There was a national movement to provide binoculars to the Navy. Most of these "on loan" binoculars were purchased from their owners for a small sum... but some binos unbelievably found their way back to the original owners after the war!

I'm sure this pair of binoculars has a story to tell and I hope they find a fitting home.

I have a set of Mercedes Binoculars that was in my uncles footlocker along with other ww II German items never been able to find out much about them or see others.. I dont see adolfs stamp om them .anyone that has accurate info I would like to here from.I apologize for dropping this in on someone's ad

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top