JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
I have a yugo AK-47 for sale.It has been returned back to all original parts by me.Some of the parts are virgin parts.I polished the bolt and carrier to a very high sheen.These have brand new flip up night sights front and rear,they just need the tritium inserts.I am in salem and will do a FTF.I have valued the rifle and work I have done and consider 800 a fair assessment.I wanted to trade it for a CAR15/XM177 type.
I will let it go for 650.00 FTF but am willing to work with you.These weapons are going for up to 800 dollars with black plastic hand guards and used mis matched parts on them.I am willing to meet half way in the surrounding area to salem,portland etc.
comes with a yugo bolt hold open mag and leather sling.When the magazine empties it will lock the bolt back indicating empty I have redone the rifle in a KG coatings(gunkote) finish.It looks brand spankin new.not this picture.I can take a new one if needed.
I am willing to work with and haggle with ya..

Back up for sale..Buyer apparently backed out.Have sent PM's and received no response and he never showed up or called.not sure if this is proper protocol for the seven day bump..
I put a KG coating(gunkote) finish on it.It looks better than brand new,asking 650.00 for it still but willing to work with you.This thing is a shooter,no failures at all.I have a yugo BHO mag and a like new leather sling for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.