Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wtt your ford maverick/mercury comet.

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Simonov, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Simonov

Simonov Goldbar New Member

I'm looking to get a ford maverick or mercury comet, I can't offer cash although I do have to trade a gp wasr 10 ak 47 underfolder stock with 6-30 round mags and 1,260 rounds, and a pre ban intratec tec 9 dc9 with 2-30 round mags and 400 rounds.

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I used to have a Mercury Comet! Is this a project car?

3. Simonov

I'm looking to get one, not sell one.

4. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Mavericks and Comets have become very popular over the last couple years, unfortunately.

5. Simonov

I know wtf happened? They were considered the ugly duckling for a long time. "The forgotten muscle car"

6. spyguy

spyguy Dayton, Or Member

If you want something to actually drive you might have to add a little to that. I bought one back in the mid 90's for $500, Bought another one last summer for 3K. Similar condition and both of mine have been I6's. Always wanted the V8.... I've seen a few advertised on CL over the past few months, the ones that were actually drive able were all in the range of 3-5K.

Good luck finding one, especially if you can find a 72 or older....Lipstick bumpers are way sexier than the big clunky things they put on after 72.

Here's mine! I still think they look cool. Never understood why they weren't more popular.

GT250.jpg
    GT250B.jpg

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Simonov

That's f**kin sexy! Dig the shelby taillights! If I can't find one soon I'm going to finish restoring my '66 thunderbird, 390 fe big block, holley 4bbl, cruiso-matic 3sp trans with stage 3 shift kit, 88k miles, 2nd owner, wimbledon white with red leather.

8. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened, but it pisses me off. Every once in a while, you still find one at a halfway decent price. Gone, however, are the days of seeing them running/driving for $500...