JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to get a ford maverick or mercury comet, I can't offer cash although I do have to trade a gp wasr 10 ak 47 underfolder stock with 6-30 round mags and 1,260 rounds, and a pre ban intratec tec 9 dc9 with 2-30 round mags and 400 rounds.

If you want something to actually drive you might have to add a little to that. I bought one back in the mid 90's for $500, Bought another one last summer for 3K. Similar condition and both of mine have been I6's. Always wanted the V8.... I've seen a few advertised on CL over the past few months, the ones that were actually drive able were all in the range of 3-5K.

Good luck finding one, especially if you can find a 72 or older....Lipstick bumpers are way sexier than the big clunky things they put on after 72.

Here's mine! I still think they look cool. Never understood why they weren't more popular.

GT250.jpg
GT250B.jpg

That's f**kin sexy! Dig the shelby taillights! If I can't find one soon I'm going to finish restoring my '66 thunderbird, 390 fe big block, holley 4bbl, cruiso-matic 3sp trans with stage 3 shift kit, 88k miles, 2nd owner, wimbledon white with red leather.

I know wtf happened? They were considered the ugly duckling for a long time. "The forgotten muscle car"

I don't know what happened, but it pisses me off. Every once in a while, you still find one at a halfway decent price. Gone, however, are the days of seeing them running/driving for $500...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top