JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy everyone. I've got a Springfield XDm in .40 S&W. It's got all of the goodies that come with the gun, and also has a Serpa holster. It's a great gun with a great trigger, but I'm not a huge fan of polymer pistols. I'll be adding in a huge, wheeled Pelican 1690 and or a Pelican 1550 EMS (depending on what you've got) to help you part with your sidearm.
Ideally I'd like to trade this for a Sig, preferably a 226 or 229 in .40 or 9mm.
Also interested in H&K's (yes, I know they are polymer but I've been wanting to try one for a while) in 9, 40, or 45.
Always interested in quality (Springer or better) 1911s. or AR's. I'd love to find a 9mm AR or an AR pistol, but offer anything.

Maybe you've got a compact and want a full-size, maybe you're tired of buying .45 ammo and want to switch to something cheaper, or maybe you want to step up from the 9mm to a larger caliber. In any case, let me know!
Not going to sell, so please don't ask.
FTF in/near Tacoma only

rsz_img_20110602_222225.jpg

DSCF3718.jpg

DSCF3714.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.