JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Trijicon accupoint 1-4x24 I am wanting to sell or trade. Trades I'm looking for would be the same brand but a 3-9x40 or a 5-20x50 with mil dot. This is a great scope but I am wanting to get more into some longer reaching territory. Price is listed at $1000 because I don't care if it sells or not. I am aware that sites sell these for less than what I am asking but I am not going to sell it for less than I paid for it and want to buy the one I want if I do sell it.

Well, I don't care what some cut throat site lists them for first off, and ultimately I want to trade for the scopes I listed in the original post. Selling it outright it's worth $1000 to me so I can buy the one I want if that makes sense.

I am aware that amabubblegum.com sells stuff for super cheap. The price listed is what it is, I am mainly looking for a specific trade. Thanks for the link though.

I have a Accupoint 5-20 X 50 Mil-Dot Crosshair Riflescope with Amber Dot. Not really looking to sell it, but would part with it for $2,350 plus shipping...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top