Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT/WTS Trijicon accupoint 1-4x24

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Ruger SR5, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Ruger SR5

Ruger SR5 Moxee, Wa Member

I have a Trijicon accupoint 1-4x24 I am wanting to sell or trade. Trades I'm looking for would be the same brand but a 3-9x40 or a 5-20x50 with mil dot. This is a great scope but I am wanting to get more into some longer reaching territory. Price is listed at $1000 because I don't care if it sells or not. I am aware that sites sell these for less than what I am asking but I am not going to sell it for less than I paid for it and want to buy the one I want if I do sell it.

2. asiparks

asiparks PDX Active Member

3. Ruger SR5

Same as in the link.. Optic color is orange.

4. 556

556 Beaverton,OR Active Member

5. Ruger SR5

Well, I don't care what some cut throat site lists them for first off, and ultimately I want to trade for the scopes I listed in the original post. Selling it outright it's worth $1000 to me so I can buy the one I want if that makes sense.

6. 556

556 Beaverton,OR Active Member

7. Ruger SR5

I am aware that amabubblegum.com sells stuff for super cheap. The price listed is what it is, I am mainly looking for a specific trade. Thanks for the link though.

8. jgeist

jgeist Oregon Active Member

I have a Accupoint 5-20 X 50 Mil-Dot Crosshair Riflescope with Amber Dot. Not really looking to sell it, but would part with it for $2,350 plus shipping...

556 and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.