JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a s&w 1500 in 300 win.mag in excellent cond id like to trade for a 223 in stevens or savage or in howa or 350.00 cash <broken link removed> <broken link removed> the rifle does not come with scope

Last edited by a moderator:
Link worked for me!

I got a great picture of an error code!

Id try to download the pics to photobucket, then copy the (img) link and paste it to the insert photo tab.

sorry guys i got this in a trade and the guy sent me these pictures that im trying to put on the forum i dont no how to use the camera yet guiess ill have to learn:huh: if anyone want to talk to me about this rifle i live in washougal wa. send me a private message for my phone number ill tell you about it thanks

it didn't work for me either...I went to <removed> and opened and acct....it's free and easy to post pictures on here after you up load them to there site. After you up load your pictures... click on the e-mail tab then copy the code the " IMG : code " box and paste it to your e-mail or thread and it works great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.