JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$474
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have an excellent "gen 2" Sig 365, comes with original box and (3) mags. Looking for a Glock 29 or sell for $475, I am located in Everett.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Glock 21sf 9.5/10 condition. Kriss vector 30 round extension. And ets 30 round mag. Original box for trade
Way to resurrect an old thread.
The seller never responded to anyone. Has not been on the site for over 8 months. This is a deadbeat seller, These REALLY OLD sale threads should not be responded to OR at least check and see if they are somewhat active before resurrecting. The original OP was almost 2 years ago. Do check and see how long thread has been sitting around.
I've made this mistake before so if not uncommon but no need to resurrect a thread that really should be dead from a seller who hasn't responded to anyone.in two years.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.