JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
:DI have a like new Remington 770 chambered in 30.06. It inclues a 3x9x32 Bushnell scope and it has only seen 5-7 rounds (can't remember which).

I bought 100 rounds of Winchester/Remington ammo when I bought the guns so I also have 93-95 rounds of ammo to go with it. It also includes a Black Winchester sling that cost like 10 bucks at wally world.

I don't not have pictures but it is like new, so I will include a factory picture.

770wscope-300x200.jpg

I'm looking for a trade for pretty much any 9mm handgun or to sell the rifle/ammo for 325 bucks. I could add cash/trade on my end for the right gun.

I'd prefer to stick to 9mm but if you got another handgun you would like to trade, just shoot me a PM and we can see about working out a deal.

Also very interested in all sorts of scopes/optics. Will take them as partial trade, full trade or even add cash for the right optic.