Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTT/WTS HK USP Tactical 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
ok, I tried to trade this great great pistol a while ago. There were a couple of good offers but not exactly what I wanted so I added WTS. Here it is:
WTT/WTS HK USP Tactical 45. Excellent condition. Includes HK soft case, cleaning kit, manual and mags.

Looking to trade for a Glock 19 with any of the following:
-Beretta 92FS
-Glock 17, 19 or 26
-Smith and Wesson 38 Special Revolvers (Short Barrel)
-Mossberg 590 Model
or
WTS for $950 negotiable
Other trades considered. Pictures available on request.

OP
W
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Remember I said negotiable, I'm always open. 50/50 chance I'll accept it if it's realistic. But your right they do cost a few$$$$.

OP
W
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Yes, it's still up for offers and yes I would consider cash to make up the deficit with the Beretta. Sorry for the slow response.

Reactions
Feedback
39 / 0 / 0
I noticed you say Glock 17, 19, or 26. I hate PMing people offering stuff that people don't ask for... But I figure I'll offer up my Like New Glock 23 with a bunch of mags and paddle holster +cash.

Ohh wait crap, I'm sorry I just realized the 17,19, and 26 are 9mm so You probably won't want the 23 because it's .40.

Never hurts to ask right :)

OP
W
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Send PM, sorry for not responding working lots of graveyards. Can't log on at work, plenty of excuses, blah, blah, blah

Reactions
Feedback
154 / 0 / 0
I have a S&W 460 xvr like new condition with the original box and accessories.I have only shot about 120-140 rounds through it and have all the brass as part of the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider