JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****TRADED GONE DELETE*****************. Looking to trade mainly. BUT rules and busybodies require a price so it $775.00 I would rather trade for a different gun.

STI Spartan V in hard to find 9mm with 3 magazines, original box, manual, inspection certificate ,wrench and a fine set of Wilson Combat rosewood grips. This gun has a 5 inch barrel. The pistol has a green fiber optic front sight and an adjustable rear sight. (both stock - no mods) Dave at Southridge Arms did a complete trigger job (hammer, trigger, internals etc) These are fine guns and very accurate. However, they need a trigger upgrade and now this trigger is unbelievable. Breaks like glass no creep etc. I have only put 200 rounds down the pipe. NEVER had an FTF or FTE. This guns works flawlessly. I have many 1911's and several in 9mm so I want something new.

NO Glocks, or similar plastic guns. No hunting rifles or hunting shotguns. Looking for HK's, Beretta's, Sig's, 9mm target ammo, CZ's maybe (not at post hysteria prices) and can add CASH for the right deal. Prefer .45, 9mm, or 38/.357. Love to find a S&W 547 Revolver in 9mm. Trade value is slightly less than 1 million dollars for those who ask such questions. (yes you can look up the cost of a new one, buy it, pay the FFL fee, WA tax, and wait and then have to do the trigger and have a paper trail gun....knock your self out) Or lets trade. This gun is perfect. You may see lint or oil in the photos but no drama here. If you pull the trigger, you will buy this gun.

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS and trade offers. Located in WA Kent-Covington area. I do travel to Vancouver WA occasionally.

WASHINGTON RESIDENTS ONLY WITH DL, CPL ETC AND BILL OF SALE. PRIVATE SALE. NO OREGON ETC BUYERS ! WA face to face with WA resident only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.