JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy

I'm in the market for a new-to-me work truck. My criteria for truck are:

Nice looking (i'm a biddness man)
Everything works GOOD
4x4
long bed (8') - absolute must
extended cab
Ford or GM - no dodge

diesel or gas, really would like to get something fuel economic (15mpg would be fabulous)

The trade:

$1,500-$2,500 in labor toward a new roof for you. The rest in cash from me, somewhere between $2,000-$3,000. So, basically, it's sort of a long-shot thread, trying to find somebody who has the truck I need and also happens to need a new roof or general structural repair work... but here it is.

My experience:

12 years carpentry/roofing, and a current licensed/bonded/insured general contractor. Feel free to look me up... PM for CCB No.

Thanks

I've got an 87 Ford, F250 diesel long bed 4x4, 2nd owner, 118,000 original miles. It's in good shape, runs great, needs new rear brakes. I'd sell it for $2300obo, partial trade for a gun or two maybe.

looking for something a little newer, but 118,000 original miles is attractive. have pics? what kind of mileage are you getting?

bump...

open to cash deals, too...

4x4, long bed, relatively fuel economic.. extended cab no longer a requirement

thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top