JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
For my next project I'm thinking of doing a rifle in a shadowbox or something . A shorter carbine like a Mosin M38 or 44 for example. Anyone have a beat up rifle they want to let go? Since it would be on the wall, i will de-mil it, probably by hammering a frozen piece of rebar into the barrel on the receiver side or something similar. I'll take one that already has been de-miled as well.

I could also try to make this work with a stock alone. Hence mentioning a Mosin. I have an extra Mosin magazine/trigger guard, and could use some metal tubing to make it look like a barrel.

I can offer the following in trade:

- M1 garand USGI stock set from Dupage. Walnut. Decent condition, with arsenal repair on the wrist area.
- M1 Carbine stock, IO, somewhat beat up, but serviceable.
- Mas36 stock set , from Sarco.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.